- The Olympic torch in Lethbridge!
- The people who accompanied me to view the torch :)
- Angie Johnson and her drive-by valentine
- Not one, but TWO hugs after teaching in Relief Society. (I love when other people enjoy and learn from my lessons)
- Working my LAST SATURDAY NIGHT SHIFT!! WOOOOO!!!! (I`m a little excited about this..)
- Being called "Lou" (I secretly hope it sticks..)
- Seeing Lindy hold a puppy
- Re-remembering every day that I`m going to finally be an aunt :)
This is a picture of part of our Olympic-torch-viewing group. I know I could`ve been more patriotic, but I had just woken up from a nap when I was kidnapped to come to this event.... thus no time to plan a sweet outfit.