Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kiss the ham!!

New post? Sure why not..

So I'm not going to Australia anymore. Things just didn't happen that way. I was disappointed, but kinda relieved at the same time. I read back on an old blog entry that I wrote before I moved here to Lethbridge and I was very excited to come here. I knew it was the right thing to do. So I feel like I should stay awhile longer. I made the right choice.

Taneil and I are moving out! We got ourselves a cute little apartment... and it's walking distance to a grocery store, my bank, subway, blockbuster, a dollar store, a pizza place, basically everything you could ever want. All it needs is a Denny's and it'd be just like when I lived in Calgary. I can't wait to only have 1 roommate. I think I'll feel a lot more grown up.. Not sure why... but I think I will. And if any of my food goes missing, I'll know who to blame :)

I'm not going to school next semester. I barely went this semester, so I know I'd only fail if I tried to go next semester. I need a break. I might still go to Australia in Feb or March on a vacation for a couple weeks. We'll see. All I know, is I can't do school right away.

My life is boring, right? I know! Well for some reason my co-workers don't think so. Maybe it's due to all the stories they MAKE UP about me. I swear I'm always the topic of conversation. Did you know I've had secret affairs with at least 3 different co-workers in the 18 months I've worked there? I sure didn't. In fact, one is going on right now. People are even getting mad at me because they think I'm lying to them. Makes me laugh, because I don't find myself exciting enough to discuss! Haha.. maybe I'll just play it up...

Preference!! Preference was fantastic this year! Especially since I wasn't planning on going until about a week before. Jen found a date and it made me jealous so I found one too! Dave. I actually had never had a conversation with him before I asked. But Jen (my old roommate) and Megan (my sister) knew him from Calgary so I figured it'd be safe. We had a super good time together and with the other 2 couples we were with. We cooked dinner, and went on a photo scavenger hunt. Let's just say I made some new friends at the University :) Oh.. Dave and I lost.... so we had to dance with brooms at the dance. Wasn't really a punishment... we kinda enjoyed it!

Christmas is coming and I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm so excited to go home and be with my family. AND this year we have a new addition joining us! Leah!! So needless to say, it should be a pretty fantastic one :) (Oh, and I just bought my secret santa from work the PERFECT present. So I'm excited about that too.)

Well that's it. It's 2am and I have to pee. Both signals that it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment