Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jared!

(Jared is the ugly naked guy that lives across from me... We've decided it's his birthday this weekend... just like how we decided that his name is Jared..)

I moved! :) Taneil and I got ourselves a cute little apartment! It's just our size, just the two of us, it's ALWAYS clean, we live in walking distance to so much useful stuff now (including the grocery store and my bank), and I'm practically neighbours with a couple friends from work! So it's quite fantastic. I'm loving every minute of it! Well... except for those minutes when buddy downstairs decides to play really loud bass music at midnight... but I take the good with the bad!

I'm also loving not being in school this semester. Fingers crossed for more hours next schedule, including no Sundays. For some reason my boss scheduled me to work the next 2 Sundays.. I think he was waiting to see if I'd say anything... I did.

I got an iPhone! Most people probably don't care, but I'm already obsessed with it. Yes.. this does mean Bell Canada sucked me back in for another 3 years, but I figure all phone companies are douchebags so I may as well stick with the one willing to let me upgrade early and credit some charges from my last bill.

Ok I have no other news to share unfortunately.. so I will end with a few random thoughts going on in my head right now. Peace out!

1. I'm craving chinese food
2. I need a pedicure
3. I wonder if my water is boiling yet
4. I should go to the store... but it's SO COLD outside..
5. I should decorate more.. and maybe do some dusting
6. Valentine's day is coming up..... perhaps I'll mysteriously disappear that day..

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I miss you. Enjoy your semester off school! Let us know if you're ever planning on coming down to the Chicago area... I need to dust as well.

    ReplyDelete