Thursday, February 23, 2012

Learning learning learning.

Less than 3 weeks left.... YIKES! I can't believe the day is actually coming. I'm actually moving back to Ontario on March 11th. I am very excited to be closer to my family and to be around my niece all the time, plus to be there for the birth of the second! (sex to be determined.. tomorrow hopefully!)

I am, however, terrified to leave here. I have made many close friends and have learned much about myself while here, that Lethbridge will always hold a special place in my heart. I do plan on visiting as frequently as my wallet will allow me :)

I got accepted into the culinary program at Durham college. It's something I've always wanted to do and I'm glad I finally decided to do it. No more studying things because it might be the responsible thing to do. I'm here to be happy, and cooking makes me happy :)

Let's see... too serious... how about... OOH! PLEASE check out "Craig" on youtube. He vanswers all the questions that you might have! Hahah.. here is an example.


Also..


I hope you love him as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment